What is Fusion Mineral Paint?
- Canadian made product
- made from natural minerals plus built in top coat.
- super easy to use, with very minimal preparation - usually just cleaning thoroughly and a light sanding.
- zero VOC's, has virtually no odour at all.
- safe for baby furniture.
- so durable that you can use it for outdoor projects.
- waterproof when fully cured (21 days).
- sticks to glass, plastic, metal, etc.
- beautiful, matte finish.
- specialty products available such as embossing paste, sandstone finish, fresco and transfer mediums, etc.
- easy to use Homestead House All-in-one Stain and Finish in colours of Cappuccino, Ebony, White, Driftwood, Natural.
- gorgeous metallic paints in gold, silver, copper, brushed steel, champagne and pearl with great coverage and no bad smell.
Our Workshops - FAQ
Do I need to take the intro workshop before taking any of the other ones?
- The intro workshop introduces you to the unique qualities of Fusion mineral paint as well as the best brush techniques to use and is always recommended before taking any of the other workshops, however, it is not mandatory.
Do I need to bring anything with me?
- No, everything you will need is provided for you including an apron to cover your clothes, however, you may want to wear clothes you can get paint on because Fusion paint does not come off fabric, and accidents do happen. Snacks, coffee/tea are provided.